- Location:ZoomWed, 20/01/2021 - 12:00 to 13:00
- Location:ZoomWed, 20/01/2021 - 14:00 to 15:00Remote and proximal sensing of plants response to environmental stresses
Dr. Ittai Herrmann
Spectral sensing of vegetation
Can we assess what we do not see?
Dr. Ran Lati
Agricultural Research Organization
3D and image processing for plant phenotyping.
Mr. Roy Sadeh
Spectral sensing of chickpea traits
field case study.
- Location:ZoomWed, 20/01/2021 - 14:00 to 15:00
- Location:ZoomThu, 21/01/2021 - 13:00 to 14:00Prof. Evyatar Erell
Department of Geography and Environmental Development
COMPLEXITY AND CONTRADICTION
in environmental design of the built environment
Meeting ID: 660 488 2912
The lecture will be given in English
- Location:ZoomMon, 25/01/2021 - 09:00 to 16:00
- Mon, 25/01/2021 - 12:00 to 13:00Prof. Corné Pieterse
We continue with our guest lecturers from around the world and this time we (Friedman, Mills, Levy labs) are honored to host Prof. Corné Pieterse, a leader in the field of plant-microbe interactions from Utrecht University, who will tell us about the root microbiome and plant health (abstract is attached).
- Tue, 23/02/2021 - 14:00 to 15:00
Mini Symposium of the National Center for Genome Editing in Agriculture
13:00-14:00 - Prof. Holger Puchta,
Botanical Institute - Institute director - Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
"Applying CRISPR/Cas to plants: From gene editing to chromosome engineering"
14:00-15:00 – Dr. Samuel H. Sternberg,
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Read more about Symposium