Successful candidates will be expected to establish and lead independent and original research teams, to obtain competitive research grants, to supervise graduate students, to teach courses in Hebrew at the undergraduate and graduate levels (as required by their school/institute/department), and to contribute to department and faculty activities. The Hebrew University is committed to building a culturally diverse faculty and strongly encourages applications from Arab candidates.
Applications should be submitted via the following website: http://ttp.huji.ac.il
(First “Create an account” if you do not already have one; then “Sign In”; select “The Faculty of Agriculture Food and Environment”; select position “Faculty of Agriculture Tenure Track Faculty Positions - 2023”; click “Apply” and continue the application process in the position’s site)
Applications should include the following documents in English (preferably in PDF format):
- Curriculum Vitae (according to the instructions in Appendix B).
- List of publications (according to the instructions in Appendix C).
- Scientific Biography (1-3 pages) as a summary of previous achievements.
- A detailed description of future research plans, preferably in the form of a research proposal.
- Teaching interests and specific courses planned.
- Previous teaching experience, including evaluation reports (if available).
- PDF files of 3 key articles.
- Recommendation letters from the candidate’s Ph.D. and postdoctoral advisors.
- A list of 3 additional academicians (name, name of institute and e-mail address) who may be approached by the Faculty to evaluate the candidate’s qualifications for the requested academic position.
- Signed declaration regarding relatives employed by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (form to be filled out on the website).
Applications will be accepted until September 9, 2022
(with the exception of Environmental Economics and Management, for which the deadline is December 1st, 2022).